Saturday, November 10, 2007

Co-Founder: Luciano Mazzaro

What do I do?

I am currently working for a biomedical company, Illumasonix, LLC a spin-out from the University of Colorado. I am in charge of all aspects associated with the development of the Echo PIV medical device, from in-vitro validation to clinical feasibility studies following FDA GLP/GCP.

Experience

  • Laboratory and clinical cardiovascular research experience
  • Clinical study forms
  • FDA applications and regulations (IND, IDE, 513(g), RFD, GCP/GLP)
  • Project Management
  • Medical equipment sales (US & International)
  • Medical device development
Education
  • BS Biomedical Engineering, UNER, Argentina
  • MS Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado at Boulder, CO
Why do I spend my valuable time at BioBeers?

It is a great opportunity to meet, talk and learn from intelligent people that will surely lead the bioscience field in the near future. I hope to develop long term friendships, learn and contribute to the development of the Bioscience community, which in turn will allow me to directly or indirectly help to improve the quality of life of the general community.

My vision of the Colorado life science landscape 2008-2018

Bright future. I think in the next 10 years Colorado will have in place the human resources, knowledge base, experience and determination to greatly contribute to the public health and well being.

Say Cheese!



View Luciano Mazzaro's profile on LinkedIn

No comments: